Program or Event Registration
CLEE Equity Summit: April 25th, 3:30-6:30
Join the CLEE community to celebrate and elevate our community’s fierce commitment to increasing equity. We will:
- explore the journey of a consortium of Providence and Central Falls schools engaged in a sustained effort to increase equity
- engage with the student perspective on topics of equity
- hear from Zaretta Hammond, a thought leader in the work of equity and cultural responsiveness, and author of Culturally Responsive Teaching and the Brain.
- Reflect on the successes, challenges, and next steps in our personal and collective efforts to increase equity.
Equity CFG: March 21st, 4:00-6:30
To prime for our Equity Summit, we invite you to a special Equity Critical Feedback Group. We will:
- Engage in text based discussions around Culturally Responsive Teaching and the Brain.
- Celebrate our successes as educators working to increase equity
- Give and receive feedback on authentic dilemmas we confront as educators working to increase equity
Pay By Mail
Send a check to:
PO Box 9259
Providence, RI 02940
Pay Online with Credit Card using Pay Pal or Google Wallet
Or sign up for Google Wallet and pay using the App on your phone. Make Payment to: email@example.com
Be sure in the comment box to note the program or event for which you are paying. Please also note any information that may be requested on a registration form, like email or district.
If you have questions, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Center for Leadership and Educational Equity
.The mission of the Center is to provide leaders with professional learning and support to create equitable outcomes for students in our schools..
We believe the best way to learn is together and the best way to lead is by example; therefore, our programs engage leaders in professional learning communities that model best practices for staff development in schools. The Center currently runs two such programs for teacher and school leaders, the Principal Residency Network (PRN) and the Learning Leader Network (LLN).